Blu-ray Creating Software
Create Blu ray disc /folder or ISO Image file from all kinds of video formats including HD camcorder videos (M2TS, MTS, TS), AVI, MP4, MKV, DV, MPEG, MOV, DivX, H.264/AVC, XviD, WMV, ASF, DAT, FLV, VOB, 3GP, and even 4K Ultra HD videos.
- Create Blu-ray Disc (BD-25, BD-50) on Windows computer.
- Create BDMV ISO & Blu-ray folder from videos for future usage.
- Trim, Clip, Merge, Effect and Watermark your Blu Ray movie as you like.
- High Compatibility for Mainstream Camcorders.
Why We Use Blu-ray Creator?
Blu-ray Creator is a specially designed Blu-ray burning software to create Blu-rays for your memories and presentations. Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator is Blu-ray burning software specifically designed to create Blu-rays for your memories and presentations. Whatever’s on your computer, you can create Blu-ray discs from various videos for playback on any Blu-ray player. What’s more, you can convert video to Blu-ray folder or ISO Image Files on your computer for future usage. You can customize your own style Blu-ray movie options of audio tracks, subtitles and preset menus of different themes. And built-in video editing functions make it easy to touch up the video as you wish. In short, this is a program suited for making Blu-rays of your personal videos and nothing else.
Create and Burn High Quality Blu-ray Disc
Engineered with advanced Blu ray technology, this fantastic Blu-ray creating software make it easy to burn movies, HD camcorder videos, and other videos to Blu-ray discs.
You are offered with two Blu-ray types, BD-25 and BD-50. After burning, the Blu-ray disc can be played on various popular Blu-ray players, such as PS3, Sony BDP-S5, Samsung BD-F, LG Electronics BP, etc.
Make Your DV Movies in Blu-ray Discs
Fully support various brands of AVCHD camcorders or DVs, including Panasonic, Sony, Hitachi, Canon and JVC. And record brilliant AVCHD videos shot by your camcorders or DVs onto Blu ray discs for sharing your memories on HDTV or monitor with your friends and family since the AVCHD codec is ideal for recording on a variety of media including high-definition Blu ray Disc.
Create BDMV and AVCHD ISO
Besides burning Blu ray discs, Blu-ray Creator can also create BDMV ISO and AVCHD ISO images from videos including M2TS, MTS, TS, AVI, MP4, MKV, DV, MPEG, MOV, QT, RM, RMVB, WMV, DivX, H.264/AVC, XviD, ASF, DAT, FLV, VOB, and 3GP.
After being turned into Blu-ray folder/ISO file, you can burn a copy of an AVCHD or ISO file straight to a Blu-ray disc or your hard drive.
Customize Subtitles, Audio Tracks and Menus
Before burning movies to Blu-ray disc, you can customize the audio and subtitles. Just choose an audio file in any popular format as the audio track. Then adjust the settings by dragging the bar. Insert subtitle by adding file in ART, SSA and ASS format.
An advanced section of the Menu Designer component provides the possibility to personalize the menu by adding your favorite audio files as the background music, loading editable buttons or texts, choosing an image or solid color for the background.
Touch up Films Craft Your Own With a Built-in Editor
- Upload video clips, merge them as a single one and perform basic editing.
- Crop, rotate and trim video files to remove the unwanted parts or letter-boxing.
- Adjust the video contrast, brightness, saturation and other special effects for a better visual experience.
- Add image and text watermarks to videos to identify each film as yours.
- Rotate photos, add text to photos, add photo transition effects and insert background music for better photo slideshow making.
Preview and Create Your Blu-ray Movie
- Preview your Blu-ray movie in real time, just with a built-in media player to clearly know if all the content and settings are what you want.
- Set the video aspect ratio as 16:9 or 4:3 to fit player screen size before burning.
- Free to adjust the volume of videos and background music for better effects.
- Engineered multi-threading and multi-core processor, Blu-ray Creator easily speed up the Blu-ray creating process.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
- Processor: 2GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
- RAM: 2GB RAM or more
- Others: Recordable Blu-ray drive, Internet Connection