Mac Blu-ray Creating Tool
Create Blu-ray disc/folder or AVCHD DVD on Mac OS X from all kinds of HD and SD videos, and even 4K videos.
- Create DVD / Blu-ray disc or ISO Image from any video.
- Support all sorts of videos files like MKV, MP4, AVI, M2TS, TS, MOV, WMA, 3GP, FLV, M4V, VOB, etc
- Create Blu-ray disc or AVCHD DVDs, like BD-R, BD-RE, BD-50, BD-25, BD-9, and BD-5.
Why We Use Blu-ray Creator Mac?
We know that Apple resists to Blu-ray format, so Mac users can not view high definition Blu-ray contents on Mac OS X. But you may want to burn the HD videos from your HD camcorder or iPhone recorded videos to Blu-ray disc for viewing by a Blu-ray player. While you stored the high-definition videos on your iMac or Macbook, Blu-ray Creator for Mac will help you create Blu-ray movies on your Mac OS X. This Blu-ray authoring application empowers your iMac or Macbook the ability to create your own Blu-ray video from video files you love, far more than cool, isn’t it?
What can Blu-ray Creator Mac do?
- Create high quality Blu-ray/DVD discs from common HD videos, HD videos and even 4K videos, on your Mac.
- Create Blu-ray video folder and ISO Image file on your Mac.
- Convert plain 2D videos to 3D Blu-ray/DVD movie with the built-in 3D setting modes.
- Personalize DVD or Blu-ray with embedded menu template themes.
- Personalize DVD and Blu-ray with video editing tools like trip, crop, rotate, effect and watermark.
Create Blu-Ray Disc ISO Image File, DVDs, from HD/SD Videos
Burn virtually all video source formats to Blu-Ray discs (BD-25, BD50) for play back on various Blu-ray player such as Sony BDP-S5, Samsung BD-F, LG Electronics BP, Sony PlayStation 3, etc.
Create DVD discs (DVD-9, DVD-5) from all popular formats including HD camcorder videos (M2TS, MTS, TS) and common videos like AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, M4V, etc.
Other burning options are provided by Blu-ray Creator Mac. You can convert create Blu-ray folder or ISO file for future use, and the ISO image can be rendered, or burned to a DVD, or BD lately for further uses.
Touch up Films or Set 3D Effect With a Built-in Editor
- Rotate, Trim and crop video files to remove the unused section and retain, crop or capture your favorite clips.
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation and other special effects for a better visual viewing experience.
- Merge several videos into a single Blu-ray disc just by simple drag and drop action.
- Add image or text as watermark to video to identify each film as your own.
- Burn plain 2D video to 3D Blu-ray and DVD disc by applying 3D setting modes including Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, and Interleaved.
Design Your Own Blu Ray or DVD Menu Easily
- Plenty of static and dynamic Blu-ray/DVD menu templates are presented with this Mac Blu-ray Creator;.
- Customize menu background image and music with your favorite picture and song.
- You can design your own menu templates by employing the thumbnails, buttons, frames and text.
Preview and Create Your Blu-ray Disc at Top Speed
- Preview your Blu-ray or DVD project in real time, just with a built-in media player to clearly know if all the content and settings are what you want.
- A video and menu preview window offers you the ability to have a preview on the input video and on the preset menu.
- Choose to burn videos to Blu-ray or DVD disc, folder or ISO file for later usage.
- Engineered multi-threading and multi-core processor, Mac Blu-ray Creator easily speed up the Blu-ray creating process.
- Supported OS: Mac (32-bit or 64-bit) 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion & 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Processor: 1 GHz or above Intel Processor
- RAM: 512MB RAM (1024MB or above recommended)
- Others: Recordable Blu-ray drive, Internet Connection